Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This Week's Challenge – The Unexpected

Welcome to your first Weekly Photoshop Challenge! This week's topic is, "The Unexpected."

A bull in a china shop. A pigeon in the bathroom. A baby in the driver's seat. A nun in a Victoria's Secret. Using your own images, think of your own wild combination of man or animal and locale, and combine two (or more) different images into one single image. Your final image should look as realistic as possible (watch for shadows, lighting, etc), and should depict a scenario that you would never, ever imagine.

Once you complete your image and place it on your blog, come back here and comment to this post with a link to your blog for all to see! Don't forget, you have a week to complete this challenge. A new challenge will be posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006.

Good luck!...and, have fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger TXArtcGal said...

GREAT!!

I think I'll hold it over for another week since no biters, except you and me! :)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:54:00 AM  
Blogger Collin said...

Hmmmmm... I'll have to think about this one.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Twisselman said...

Just saw this... and since you've held it over for another week, I'll try to come up with something... of course, everything's a function of finding the time.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! OK- I'm going to come up with something. This is a fabulous way to procrastinate doing my homework.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 5:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to scroll down to see my duck in a tutu

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home