Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Challenge (5/10/06) – Tattoo

This week we are going to give somebody a tattoo...without using needles! Perhaps you wish to give yourself a tattoo of Tweety Bird...or you wish to give your spouse a tattoo you have fantasized about for years. Now is your chance! Using your own images, see how creative you can be! I also have uploaded an image of a very muscular young man if you don't have one of your own!

As far as the tattoo? Perhaps you wish to use a photo you already have, create a vector image in Illustrator or Photoshop, or use a dingbat font if you aren't an artistic type.

If you are unsure how to go about creating a tattoo...here are several websites with some helpful tutorials.
Here is an image to use if you don't have your own:


Have fun!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

This was a fun one! I have a real tattoo on my right foot. I tried it out first with muscle guy. Then I "deleted" my real tattoo and put a fake on there instead to see! It was fun to play with!!

Tammy
tamberstone.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Necy said...

Hi!

I stumbled across your site & thought how neat it would be to learn something new! So, I took up the challenge & have posted to my blog. I used a picture of dh's arm & some free flash art. I look forward to more challenges!

Denise
http://necysblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Kinda cheated-- I did this for IF awhile back:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6819/2098/1600/TattooNotE.0.jpg

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

whoops- guess this doesn't work a auto link- will have to copy past manually

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

paste

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

Thank you all for taking on the challenge! They all look GREAT!! I finally did mine this morning...been nursing my husband all week (he has been very ill).

Here is mine!

Just Because

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

Andy...yours is kinda freaky! LOL!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7242/953/1600/Mary%20tattoo%20ink%20outlines%20glass%20j.jpg

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home