Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Painting/Line Art Challenge Results

Here are the results for last week's challenge! As you can see, we had some neat entries...and all different! Great job everybody!

By Trisha

By Andydoodler

My Mary Stebbins

Late entry for Silhouette by Mary Stebbins


We didn't get many entries this week! Hopefully things will pick up. Don't forget, if you have an idea of what you would like to learn, play with, or improve on...let me know! I'm always open for suggestions! Also, if you don't see your entry here, please let me know so I can add it! Thank you! Have a great week!



1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Wow! I didn't get a chance to participate this week and even though there aren't many entries - they are all cool! And each one is so different from the other! Fun stuff!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home