Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Comical Critters and Characters Results

Here are the results for last week's challenge! What fun these were! I felt some came off funny, while others looked rather creepy! But...definitely filled with creativity and fun!! Thanks so much for taking on last week's challenge!

By Abbie

By Trisha

By Tammy

By Andy


By Krista

Don't forget, if you have an idea of what you would like to learn, play with, or improve on...let me know! I'm always open for suggestions! Also, if you don't see your entry here, please let me know so I can add it! Thank you! Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Oh, man! Those dogs are creepy!!!!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

I swear one day when I have a little time to devote, I'm going to do this!!!

Hemlock
therambleroom.blogspot.com

Friday, June 16, 2006 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home